Boston, MA, is a vibrant city with a rich history, diverse culture, and many attractions for newlyweds and honeymooners. Here are some popular places of interest grouped by season that they are sure not to want to miss:
Spring (March – May)
- Boston Public Garden: Stroll romanticly through the lush gardens, watch the swan boats, and enjoy a picnic.
- New England Aquarium: Get up close and personal with sea life and marine animals.
- Fenway Park: Tour this historic baseball stadium and experience the heart of Red Sox Nation.
Summer (June – August)
- Cape Cod: Enjoy a day trip to this scenic coastal destination for a beach day, seafood, and quaint shopping.
- Boston Harbor Islands: Take a ferry to one of the 34 islands for scenic hikes, sandy beaches, and stunning city views.
- Boston Tea Party Ships & Museum: Learn about the events that sparked the American Revolution.
Fall (September – November)
- The Freedom Trail: Stroll through history and visit 16 historically significant sites, including the Old North Church and Paul Revere House.
- The Arnold Arboretum: Explore the 265 acres of botanical gardens and green spaces in Jamaica Plain.
- Salem Witch Trials Memorial: Visit the site of the infamous witch trials and learn about this dark chapter in American history.
Winter (December – February)
- The Boston Common Frog Pond: Skate on the outdoor rink and enjoy hot cocoa in the city’s heart.
- The Museum of Fine Arts: Explore the collections and special exhibitions, including the Art of the Americas wing.
- The Boston Ballet: Take in a performance at the historic Wang Theater or watch the annual production of “The Nutcracker.”
No matter the season, Boston has endless opportunities for fun, adventure, and romance. Newlyweds and honeymooners are sure to make memories that will last a lifetime.